Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
Software Engineer - Autonomous Driving/ADAS Systems
Currently looking for individual with a strong understanding of embedded software design and implementation and Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) experience to join our team for a long term project to develop a mass production ready Level 3 autonomous driving vehicle system. The ideal candidate should have experience in one or more ADAS technology area as well as general automotive embedded software development and launch experience. You will get in chance to work on cutting edge concept and technology in autonomous driving and experience the full production software development life cycle.
Job Responsibilities （The qualified candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following）
· Ideally the candidate must demonstrate the ability to work within a multi-cultural and multi-domain team.
· Perform production oriented software design, development, integration, release procedure within functional safety guideline (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
· Strategic roadmap definition to enhance proof-of-concept software into production standard software.
· Work with system team to perform system requirement analysis, use case identification, de-compose system requirement into software requirement. Perform software architecture design, compose SRS, design documentation, design review.
· Depending on domain (control, sensor fusion, embedded development), the candidate will potentially work on embedded C, Simulink & dSPACE, ADTF, Linux programming.
· Control algorithm development - The candidate must demonstrate ability to independently perform control algorithm evaluation and selection, dynamic modeling, estimation and control system analysis and design.
· Autonomous driving domain development - Path-planning, Lat/Long control, Sensor fusion, Safety measurement, Diagnosis, Failure safe strategy, Vehicle inter-ECU communication (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, UDP, TCP)
· ADAS applications development Experience with one or more of the following - Traffic Jam Pilot, Lane centering, Automatic Lane Change, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Automatic Emergency Brake, Blind Spot Alert, Cross Traffic Alert, etc.
· Assist in developing and implementing test plans from the unit level to vehicle level and conduct test-driven development in later phase.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering
· Experience in Embedded C, C++
· 3 + years of work experiences in the related field
· Experience in production intended R&D
· Experience in software development for automotive industry
· System knowledge of variant electric and electronic vehicle architectures
· Knowledge on ADAS sensor sets including Radar, Lidar or Camera technology
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and empowered
· Master’s degree in engineering
· Experience in Python, Linux
· Matlab Simulink and dSpace Micro-Autobox
· ADTF, RTMaps or ROS
· Experience in designing and implementation functional safety standard (ASPICE, ISO26262)
· Knowledge in vehicle network standard like CAN, LIN, FlexRay, TCP, UDP
· Knowledge on OBD and UDS protocol such as J1939, ISO 15765
· Knowledge on AUTOSAR
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.