Rochester Hills | Michigan | United States | 48309
HRU has teamed up with a global automation company to find a Software Engineer for it's paint shop automation department. This is a long-term contract with the potential to do direct down the road. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, strong programming skills in Visual Basic and PLC, and 1-2 years of software experience, apply today!
PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION:
Software applications engineer for FANUC Robotics America robotic paint. Includes software development, implementation, testing and on site/in plant debug and runoff.
· Responsible for controls system software design and implementation.
· Strong programming skills in Visual Basic and PLC programming.
· High technical aptitude with the ability to troubleshoot complex electrical and pneumatic devices.
· The ability to travel up to 80 percent for systems installations, including overseas assignments.
· Written and oral communication skills, software specifications, project status and technical information.
· Chinese language skills is a plus.
· Ability to develop, implement and test software for the following:
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
· Preferred 1-2 years of software experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.