Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent years experience.
Sec+ certification required
Technical Skill Required:
The position requires previous experience in the integration of separate software components into a single system. Strong technical skills in the following are required:
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up.
- Experience with VMWare systems administration and installing.
- Experience with VM Horizon View a plus.
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system.
- Experience with scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
Highly Desired Background Experience Required:
Number Of Years Required: 5
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
- Candidate must be skilled in software integration planning and execution.
- Candidate must have, or be able to develop, in depth expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface
- Candidate must have experience writing installation manuals.
- Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions.
-Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers.
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to:
-Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications.
- Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer.
-Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation.
- Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports.
-Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation.
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found.
- Responsible for implementing all Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans.
- Task and coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members.
Occasional travel will be required for this position including support to installation and
checkout at customer sites (including OCONUS) and to other C2BMC development & test
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.