Livonia | Michigan | United States
Are you a Creative Designer looking for a unique opportunity to utilize your innovative design skills? Are you interested in working on ground-up projects in a clean sheet creative environment? We have immediate openings for Designers to join our team that engineers, manufactures and assembles ride systems and show equipment for the Theme Park Industry.
• Responsible for Design and release of sub-systems and components from initial concept through to production release
• Will be working from “Clean Sheet” Design and develop innovative solutions that meet project requirements
• Will be working in fast paced environment whilst still maintaining Quality deliverables
• Experienced Senior Mechanical Designer with strong analytical capabilities
• Minimum 10+ years of experience designing mechanical components
• Minimum 5+ years of experience using SolidWorks with a high level of proficiency
• Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in Mechanical Design and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance
• Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills,
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Working knowledge of GD&T, ISO Fit and descriptive geometry
• Knowledge with other PDM System or other CAD software is an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of design for manufacturing
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.