Phoenix | Arizona | United States | 85044
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with an industry leader in the defense sector to find Senior Designers with Pro-E and Catia experience. In this role you will create mechanical and electromechanical concepts and designs for components, assemblies, tools, and products. You will ensures designs are free of layout process defects and will work hand in hand with the engineering team.
· Develops highly innovative concepts that satisfy functional and operational requirements for existing product lines and new product development programs.
· Ensures that CAD models can easily transition to modeling and simulation software.
· Prepares the most complex design layouts, schematics or sketches (including test plans, procedures, or specifications) of functional systems to satisfy system and integration requirements within cost and producibility constraints.
· Prepares drawing packages to company standards and procedures as well as military or equivalent ASME standards. Checks completed layouts, drawings, test plans, test reports, procedures, and change history documentation (e.g., engineering change notices) for clarity, completeness, conformance to engineering, military, and industrial standards, procedures, specifications, and codes, and ensures accuracy of calculations and dimensions.
· Coordinates closely with systems engineers to ensure designs satisfy contractual requirements.
· Evaluates completed drawings, specifications, and procedures for producibility and viability of design, appropriateness of tolerances, fits, finishes, materials, and validates integration of equipment.
· Proficient in tolerance analysis and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
· Proficient in use of applicable CAD equipment and drafting techniques including 3D modeling and manipulation of files.
· Comprehensive knowledge of military drawings and specifications, and applicable MILSPEC/STD's.
· Comprehensive product line knowledge at the component, subsystem, and system levels.
· Comprehensive knowledge of production methods and understanding of human factors.
· Ability to take and follow directives and work independently
Associates degree in drafting or design
9 years’ experience in Pro-E, CREO, or Catia
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.