Grand Rapids | Michigan | United States | 49544
Our client is looking for a Sr. Electrical Project Manager for our Grand Rapids location. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Business Executive. This role is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects consistent with company strategy, core values, project commitments and project goals.
· Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
· Develop full scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources and budget
· Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction
· Lead the planning and implementation of project
· Manage project budget and participate in monthly review meetings
· Track and report on project performance to all stakeholders
· Utilize project management tools, including Change Order Pro & Bluebeam Review
· Proactively identify project risks and solutions
· Work cross functionally with internal and external partners
· Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews
· Manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
· Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities
· Bachelors in Construction Management or equivalent experience in electrical construction management preferred
· 5 or more years of experience in construction or electrical related project management
Experience with Accubid
· Experience with managing multiple large projects valued at or above $2 million
· Demonstrated experience with resource management and risk and change management
· Prior experience working directly with customers and negotiating project terms
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Prior experience leading project teams of minimum of 20 or more resources on projects last 6 months or longer
· Strong planning, organizing, delegation, communication and problem-solving skills
· Skilled at leading teams and influencing others, including conflict management skills
· Ability to travel regionally to project sites as needed
We offer generous benefits, competitive compensation, paid time off, training and development, opportunity for growth, a safe work environment and the chance to work with a winning team in a great company culture.
Candidates are required to pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical, background check, motor vehicle report, and reference checking.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.