Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader in the heavy vehicle industry to find a Senior Engineer focused on Reliability and Maintainability.
Our client is an industry leader and as a Senior Engineer you would perform engineering analysis of vehicle components and subsystems for reliability, maintainability, safety, and human factors impacts in accordance with engineering standards and project scope. Ideally you would have relevant experience with heavy truck, agriculture, automotive, or heavy construction product design.
analyses of vehicle components and subsystems, that will include layouts,
diagrams, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies
with supporting calculations, (reliability impact, repair times, safety
hazards, tradeoffs) in support of the overall vehicle design with minimal
2. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner. Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures
3. Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
4. Provide direction to associate specialists regarding engineering analysis
5. Ensure the program defines and collects evidence in meeting established Reliability/Safety requirements
6. Participates in Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings, system design meetings, program engineering review and change board meetings
7. Participates in Working Groups (WGs) to validate the system’s design to meet requirements
8. Review and provide input to Systems Engineering, Design and Software documentation consistent with project phase to include requirements development, design, development, verification, test methods and performance verification
9. Support Configuration Control Board (CCB)
1. Monitor and manage the Test Incident Report (TIR) process during vehicle reliability testing
2. Provide technical assistance with TIR database management and ability to create custom queries from the TIR database in support of reliability analysis
3. Perform Root Cause and Corrective Action, with Design Engineering on new product issues
4. Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
Safety, Human Factors
1. Work closely with customer to develop Safety Cases, collaborates hazard mitigations and residual risk and obtain Safety Releases/Certifications
2. Develop, deliver, update and maintain System Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment, Hazard Tracking databases, Safety and HFE reports and deliverables for the customer
3. Ensure hazard controls are properly implemented and verified
4. Independently analyzes and recommends safety features and controls for system design, software, training and procedures to mitigate or eliminate hazards
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
· A qualified candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.