South Bend | Indiana | United States | 46617
1) GENERAL SUMMARY (Briefly summarize the overall function and objective of the position omitting specific duties.)
The person assigned to this position will be responsible to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality through his/her knowledge of the MM (Material Management) and WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) modules and knowledge of its integration with other modules.
4) PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (State each significant duty and responsibility, describing what is accomplished.)
1. Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the MM and WM modules of ECC 6 or HANA.
2. Good skills in configuring Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, valuation and batch management, split valuation, batch management etc.
3. Good knowledge of different procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, sub-contracting, stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement, consignment etc.
4. Should have good master data management skills including developing and working with data migration tools.
5. Should be able to write functional specifications in detail.
6. Good skills in configuring warehouse management structures – storage types, storage bins, quants,
7. Should have good experience in configuring extending material masters to warehouse management functions, batch management in warehouse, shelf life functionality, Warehouse movements, transfer requirements, transfer orders, goods receipts with inbound delivery, goods issues with outbound deliveries, picking and packing and handling unit, stock replenishment, fixed bin replenishment, picking strategies- FIFO, LIFO, SLED, Put-away strategies-fixed bin, open bin, next empty bin, near bin, inventory processes, storage unit management, Mobile data entry, RF technology and devices, Crossdocking, Yard management,
8. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation design.
9. Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
10. Ensure the integrity of the Warehouse Management configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes (DEV, QA, Training, and Production).
11. Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
12. Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
13. Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
14. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
15. Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
16. Work with BASIS or SAP to resolve software bugs.
17. Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions
18. Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
19. May lead and coordinate work in a small team
20. Understands and applies AM General methodologies and procedures
5) KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (Indicate the education, skills, and experience required for this position.)
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/CIS or related field.
· 5 years of SAP MM (Material Management) and WMS (Warehouse Management System)
· Domain Expertise in Distribution, Discrete, Repetitive and Engineering
· Experience in PM (Plant Maintenance), SCM (Supply Chain Management), QM (Quality Management) will be an added advantage
· Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Must have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work in a team and be energetic
· Strong project management skills a plus.
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
Location: South Bend, IN
Pay Range 110K - 125K
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.