Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
Sr. Project Manager
As Sr. Project Manager you will be the lead of the Program Management Office of a big transformation project within the area of Sales & Marketing. The program consists of a significant strategy / change management part as well as a comprehensive IT-Tool-Implementation. You will work closely with the regional project team, the business and the external vendors to successfully manage this program.
Part of the role is the lead of the PMO which is responsible to own the project management methodology for this program e.g. management of scope, time, budget, risk and change requests. The work also involves the daily execution of these processes as well as the maintenance of the project documentation in MS-SharePoint and Jira/Confluence.
The program consists of several sub-projects and this person will be responsible to integrate between these sub-projects to ensure dependencies are managed and the program will be delivered.
• Analyze the complex program and determine need for action regarding structure + roles & responsibilities.
• Create, maintain and own overall program plan
• Maintain primary communication with the sub projects, business teams, the internal IT-vendor and the external vendor for the program to track project activities and deliverable progress/completion
• Implement best practices throughout the program.
• Own scope, time, budget, risk and change requests management
• Provide weekly status updates to the program management and program sponsor
• Oversees project plan details, timeline and drives accountability to task
• Organizes workshops and meetings schedules
• Manages internal project communication
• Structures central program documentation on share point
• Bachelor's degree required.
• At least 10 years of experience in Project Management and program management or proven experience.
• Experience in critical project situations and performing corrective action to bring the project back on track
• Strong leadership skills and experience leading a large project and/or team
• Customer Oriented and excellent communicator
• Ability to influence people and drive change
• Organizational awareness
• PM with solid foundation/experience on project management processes & tools and/or the proven ability to learn new processes and systems and an accelerated pace.
We Also Look For…
• Master's degree desirable.
• PMP Certification and or SixSigma certification is a plus
• Knowledge in MS-SharePoint, Jira and SAP Project Accounting desirable
• Experience working with customers, managing customer projects and relationships or activities related to customer impact.
• Experience with agile methodology
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.