Austin | Texas | United States
· Professional Engineering license as an electrical engineer or ability to attain license within one year.
· Minimum five years of pertinent experience in technical field.
· A strong pattern of initiative, innovation and creativity.
· Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Proven problem-solving, decision-making and project management skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a diverse team environment.
· Solid understanding and knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC). Must be able to apply the Code to engineering design.
· Knowledge and experience with NFPA 70E and arc flash hazard analysis.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.