Sumner | Washington | United States | 98390
- Two to five years mechanic experience -- maintenance on tactical/combat vehicles preferred (- 91B, 91S, 63S, 63W or 63B MCM or USMC MOS' 2147, 3521, 3522, 3524) Experience on Stryker, LAV 2.5 or LAV III desirable.
- Documented commercial training and/or experience acceptable in lieu of military vehicle experience
- Occasional work in confined space within vehicle interior.
- Work in improved and unimproved maintenance facilities as well as field environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize/prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to foster and enhance teaming environment
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Lotus Notes preferred
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks within multiple work stations.
- Demonstrated good housekeeping skills and ability to convey such practices to team members.
- Ability to work extensive extended hours in a fast paced, challenging, high pressure environment.
- May be able to gain and maintain access to Joint Base Lewis McChord and other military bases assigned to
- May meet and maintain ASR guidelines for driver's station entry as described in Standard Practice 2-644
- May be able to gain and maintain access to all military installations in which the work is performed
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.