Arlington | Texas | United States | 76018
· Assist in communicating quality concerns with suppliers and verify supplier’s corrective actions.
· Oversee the supplier Chargebacks process.
· Drive continuous improvements to meet first run capability and reduce IPPM’s.
· Conduct supplier plant visits/audits and report out on performance.
· Oversee Supplier Liaisons and conduct supplier plant visits/audits.
· Prepares Containment Reports of Supplier Issues / Report out Daily.
· Use the SQTS system to upload QN(s) for supplier quality, delivery and supplier satisfaction issues.
· Review supplier QNs for completeness and effectiveness.
· Provide Quality Support to IMA; i.e. supplier issues, containment, corrective actions, etc.
· Oversee RGV & Scrap to ensure plant does not exceed targets and implement corrective actions/Report out daily.
· Provide support to Assistant Quality Manager with SPO-Service orders.
· Performs any other duties required in pursuance of the function of this position or as directed by Quality Manager.
· Follow all corporate and local procedures (to include, but not limited to ISO/TS 16949).
· Two-year technical degree or four-year college degree and/or related experience.
· Good communications and organizational skills.
· Problem solving and APQP experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.