Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
· BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience with a minimum of 7-10 years of applicable experience. Fewer years will be considered with an advanced degree
· Personal computer skills in Excel, Word, and Power Point required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to lead projects and quality initiatives
· Flexible hours required (evenings, overtime, overnight, weekends)
· Must be able to travel extensively both CONUS and International
· Must be able to work in both office and manufacturing plant environment
· Familiar with GD&T
· Familiar with Models
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.