Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a Supply Chain specialist focused on distribution requirements planning. This position will support the demand planning team for formulated finished products exports for customers throughout the world.
Our client is a recognized pioneer in creating chemistry for a sustainable future. In this position you will be involved in ensuring that product demand is met both in timing and quality.
· Maintain order confirmation dates.
· Monitor exception reports and demand changes and communicate issues for proper resolution.
· Update Monthly Affiliates Business & Metrics Reports and find ways to simplify such reporting and identify the value adding steps to do the analysis.
· Update forecast reports, monitor forecast accuracy and provide root cause analysis and input into potential improvements.
· Run Open Order Priority Report every two weeks.
· Maintain Affiliates Product List
· Audit active articles to ensure they are properly captured in supply chain business reviews and forecast reporting and seek resolution when gaps are identified.
· Support Inventory management by assisting the Foreign Trade Rep in the Re-certification/re-release process.
· Initiate affiliates product extensions to APN sites, as required.
· Follow up on delayed bookings with freight forwarder.
· Support NCM investigations, and ensure they are closed on time.
· Leveraging your education and professional background in Supply Chain/Logistics, Operations, Business or other related field, you will support the alignment of expectations between APN operations and affiliate countries.
· Your computer proficiency, especially in Excel, will be a valued asset.
· Your experience using SAP and Business Warehouse, will give you the advantage to align gaps between business reporting and expectations.
· Utilizing your robust analytical skills, you will update metrics, provide input to resolve conflicts and analyze bad actors to implement long term solutions.
· Your attention to detail will be highly beneficial to maintain priorities, ensure products master data is properly maintained, keep reporting cadence and anticipate supply chain issues.
· Working collaboratively outside of the organization, you will provide or work with logistics providers for shipping and logistical direction for exports involving labels, shipping documentation, credit support and data management.
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.