Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
· Analyze manual purchase requisitions for proper approvals, quality codes, and data packages.
· Determine Planning Path forward based upon MRP data.
· Minimizing excess inventory by analyzing MRP planning across multiple locations, and facilitate transferring material between physical locations.
· Oracle Master Scheduling and Planning of Independent and Dependent demands.
· Perform project transfers to align inventory to requirements as needed.
· Verify requirements using various systems including but not limited to Oracle (MRP), TipQA, Teamcenter, etc.
· Conduct planning reporting and analysis.
· Creating charts of pertinent data for management review.
· Interface with procurement, Engineering, SE, and Production teams as required.
· Work with Bill of Material representatives to resolve planning issues.
· Assist material requisition requesters on creating requisitions and providing requisition status.
· Ensuring proper labor charging for working a requisition.
· Coordinate planning activities across multiple plant locations
degree required; Majors in Business, Management or Supply Chain preferred.
1-5 years experience in any of the following areas preferred;
Manufacturing (all areas)
Supply Chain Management (all areas)
- MRP planning knowledge (discrete and inventory based) and analysis experience highly desirable
- Oracle MRP Planning & ERP knowledge and experience highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills (oral and written)
- Self directed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work under pressure (i.e. compressed deadlines)
- Strong time management Skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Travel required
- Must have the ability to obtain a security clearance if required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.