Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with a major manufacturing company who is looking for a highly skilled Supply Chain Material Planner! If you have excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills, as well as knowledge of purchasing and receiving activities and inventory control operations - this job may be for you! We are looking for an analytical candidate that has strong technical skills and ability to follow up/ follow through. This will be a 12 month contract position with possibility for extension and/or direct hire. Pay is $23/hr with full benefits available. Apply today!
As a Supply Chain Planner, Material Planner you will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and SAP order processing of raw materials, packaging components, and finished goods movements to support manufacturing operations, including importing these materials when warranted. You will also be responsible for reporting on actual and planned raw material and packaging component delivery status.
Formula for Success: You Will…
• Plan purchase order requirements and monitor / expedite delivery of raw materials and packaging components for contract manufacturing formulation and packaging sites
• Provide SAP order processing of raw materials and packaging components for contract manufacturing operations
• Monitor and report actual and planned raw material and packaging component deliveries and status
• Convert internal active ingredient and raw material requirements into purchase orders to global internal and external suppliers
• Review production demands and planning purchase order requirements, and monitor raw material and component orders and stocks to ensure timely delivery to support production schedules
• Expedite deliveries when required
• Create and transmit purchase orders against established purchase agreements for raw material and packaging components
• Create stock transfer orders to move raw materials and packaging components between warehouse locations and/or toll sites to support production, and create delivery notes for these stock transfers
• Post receipts of raw materials and packaging for tollers without SAP connections
• Create reports to track open orders, supplier confirmations, and delivery dates to ensure communication of order and delivery status
• Confirm required logistics activities are being organized for all related shipments
• Confirm availability of required labels at production point
• Reconcile month end physical inventories against SAP entries, verify invoices for approval, and assist in controlling raw material/packaging material deliveries and finished raw production at third party formulation and packaging/refill sites
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
• BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Related Field with 2+ years of Supply Chain, Procurement, and/or Operations experience
• Knowledge of purchasing and receiving activities and inventory control operations
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office
• Demonstrated effective data analytic skills
• Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programs
• Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.