Killeen | Texas | United States | 76540
· Responsible for the ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, packaging, and shipping material to various locations in support of Team Abrams Program (TAP) maintenance and supply operations.
· Operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to fulfill the daily work requirements of loading/ offloading material transport vehicles, storage, picking and inventory.
· Carry out scheduled maintenance on various MHE.
· Three or more years of experience working in logistics and familiar with Military Logistics' terminology and processes;
· Understanding of conducting daily cyclic inventory counts and adjustments;
· Familiar with M1 Abrams, M2 Bradley and Wolverine combat platforms;
· Working knowledge of an inventory management system, technical manuals or directives;
· Must be able to access military post without restrictions;
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED;
· Excellent communication skills along with professional demeanor that extends to all levels of the organization to include our customers and management;
· Knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Power Point) and Oracle Applications preferred;
· Must possess valid vehicle operator license and be able to obtain DA Form 348 to operate forklift, related MHE and US Government and commercial vehicles as required;
· Must demonstrate ability to complete programs and projects
· Able to work in a cross-functional team and coordinate and collaborate with other material handlers and supervision to ensure processes are aligned
· Requires minimal supervision and capable of working independently with minimal errors;
· Must be willing to train on SAMS-E, SARS, LMP and PBUSE, if required;
· Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., work in extreme temperature and environmental conditions, able to work at heights and climb ladders.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.