Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leader in the heavy vehicle industry to find a Systems/Software Development Analyst.
The systems developer will enhance business capability through analyzing, designing, and implementing information systems while providing information system support with regard to day-to-day business information system activity. This role will work with other developers, business analysts, project managers, and business representatives to build new applications and solutions. You will ensure functional designs are stable, reliable, and scalable for the information technology systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new
and existing programs to correct errors, isolate areas for improvement, and
• Responsible for translating user story requirements into applications.
• Responsible for reading user stories and judging them for completeness and assigning effort levels to the story.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify resolution.
• Provide technical support to the HelpDesk in regards to issue status and resolution, maintaining incidents and problems within ServiceNow, and communicate work status and escalation of any technical issues.
• Test, implement, and document projects with direction and assistance from others.
• Develop software based on software design principles and functional specifications provided.
• Learn, understand, and practice Agile project methodology.
degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Three (3) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, or in a related area.
• Understanding of object-oriented programming and software development.
• Experience in information system implementation or change efforts.
• Experience working with software design principals.
• Ability to develop based on provided functional specifications.
• Computer analytic and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.