Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Systems Analyst/Developer to help our client move from JD Edwards World to EnterpriseOne.
The ideal individual for this position will be able to train users on EnterpriseOne, provide technical assistance and do some coding. This position will involve teaching, mentoring, and designing and developing web applications. The primary responsibility of this position is software development, interface design and integration with other 3rd party software. The expectation is that as a Systems Analyst you will have good working knowledge of EnterpriseOne and will take a more proactive role in process improvements and will take on projects with increasing complexity.
1. Software Development: programming, analysis, testing &
implementation, project status communication.
2. Business Analysis: perform process review and analysis; provide alternative solutions to business issues; perform estimates of customer-requested changes.
3. Production Support: provide day-to-day support for production processing; maintain working knowledge of application program software.
4. Gain understanding of basic tenets of information risk security.
5. Display understanding of segment economic and revenue drivers.
6. Create compelling business cases.
7. Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree and 6-plus years related experience or Bachelor’s degree and 1-plus years of experience
• Strong understanding of Relational database design
• Top-Down Structured Programming Language experience/training
• Web Development training
• Training in Systems Development Life Cycle
• Ability to independently learn new technologies
• Experience with Java, Eclipse, OAuth, OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration), or Source Control (TFS)
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.