Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
· Develop technical requirements, verification approach and methods at system/sub-system level
· Develop system/sub-system architectures ensuring consistency with developed requirements
· Develop/Monitor/maintain the integrity of: product structure, system architecture, requirements and compliance through the product cycle development cycle process
· Ensure engineering design activities aligned with systems engineering (SE) principles and compliant with IPS
· Assure products achieve performance requirements, Technical Performance Measures (TPM) and all allocation targets including weight, power, and space claim
· Perform testing of developed test plans in a simulated environment as well as on the target vehicle
· Develop Interface Control Documents to align with the company standards.
· BS in Engineering or technical discipline required
· Strong technical and analytical ability
· Product knowledge of the Abrams vehicle is a plus
· Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
· Demonstrated ability to give presentations to internal and external customers
· Ability to travel (~10% US & (potentially) International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
· Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements (ASR) for confined space
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.