Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a Systems Engineer responsible for managing Systems Engineering related project work efforts.
Our client is an industry leader in the heavy-duty vehicle industry. As a Systems Engineer you will have an understanding in INCOSE Systems Engineering principles, PMI project Management principles, and strong analytical skills in Data management. You will also have demonstrated experience with DFEMA’s, Requirements Decomposition, Requirement Traceability and developing Systems Architectural documentation.
and oversees systems engineering technical efforts and acts as a systems
engineering technical representative to all internal and external customers.
2. Develop direct/derived/decomposed requirements for system/subsystem/component performance.
3. Create systems engineering and configuration management documentation to facilitate contract execution; including but not limited to Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP), Requirements Management Plan (RMP), Requirements Validation Plan (RVP), Interface Control Document (ICD), Engineering Change Proposal (ECP), Request for Deviation (RFD), Configuration Management Plan (CMP).
4. Participate in and execute action items in various Systems Engineering Integrated Project Team (SE-IPT) working groups.
5. Manage requirements and preform requirements analysis and impacts.
6. Handles technical assignments involving analysis, preliminary & production planning, requirements definition, traceability and evaluation of one or more alternative technical approaches and associated costs for creating or upgrading performance of a system or activity.
7. Creates project plans, work authorization documents and earned value management reports, cost performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis.
8. Acts as a vendor contact on small/sub-system projects.
9. Participates in hardware/software integration and test and preparation of formal reports.
10. Participates and/or leads peer reviews, design reviews, etc.
11. Supports regulatory compliance, technology, conceptual designs, special studies and analyses.
12. Provide technical recommendations and guidance for future programs, projects and growth strategies.
• BS Degree in Systems Engineering,
Areospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
• 5 plus years experience of technical work in complex electro-mechanical systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Heavy vehicle systems engineering experience
• Systems Engineering experience
• Familiarity with requirements management tools, EVMS and processes used in the test and qualification of DoD contracts
• Persuasive and articulate, with the ability to communicate both diplomatically and assertively
• Ability to obtain security clearance
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.