Colorado Springs | Colorado | United States | 80919
184.108.40.206 System Engineer
General Job Description:
The selected candidate will serve as the Ground SW Systems Engineer in support of the AEHF/Milstar COOLS Milsatcom Maintenance Team (MMT) on Peterson Air Force Base (AFB) in Colorado Springs, CO. The position requires a final Secret Clearance.
• 3+ years of Clearquest
• 3+ years of C++ SW development
• 3+ years of UNIX OS platform
• Requirements management
• SW Development on Military Satellite Ground systems (operations and development/maintenance)
• Working with a geographically distributed engineering organization
• Working with a co-located government customer
• Ability to support the sustainment organization troubleshooting complex software issues
• Proposal Team Support
• 1+ years Oracle Database (SQL)
• 3+ years of SW Lifecycle Experience
• Responsible for the accuracy and quality of the Mission SW Baselines
• Provides technical support to the PM and functional teams
• Responsible for defining the MMT technical strategy for the ASMCS Mission SW and DB configurations
• Responsible for development of maintenance requirements for DRs to be included in planned releases/deliveries
• Primary Mission SW technical POC to the internal stakeholders
• Provides technical guidance to the SW Development team in the assigned lifecycle area of the program
• Assist the team in resolving/reconciling technical issues through appropriate boards
• Primary POC responsible for maintaining SW design documentation (includes system requirements, critical methods, high level design) development and/or updates through the DR process
• Contributes on the preparation, planning, and successful conduct of ASMCS SW and Database product development & deliveries
• Responsible for ensuring all technical and programmatic requirements are met for Mission SW product deliveries
• Coordinates with System Engineer team on tactical and strategic issues and topics
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.