Littleton | Colorado | United States | 80127
HRU has teamed up with a nationally known leader in fire, security and HVAC for professional buildings and is looking for a HVAC Systems Technician! This position will start as a 7 month contract with possible extension with full benefits available and a pay rate of $24.50/hr. Apply today!
Demonstrated technical aptitude. Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.). Basic computer skills required. Attention to detail. Good informing and listening skills. Depending on location, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have special licensing requirements.Under direct supervision, installs required system field devices, completes low voltage wiring termination and device verification. Performs assigned system commissioning using companies configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
1. Mount and terminate system low voltage field devices as required.
2. Loads system-level controller software.
3. Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
4. Keeps management and contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
5. Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
6. Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
7. Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
8. Communicates with the contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
9. Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
• Generally required knowledge includes HVAC controls systems, facilities management systems, site preparation, peripheral equipment installation and servicing techniques.
• Effective interpersonal skills to properly represent company to customers and other outside contacts in an ethical and professional manner.
• Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people. Leadership skills to support the activities of Mechanics working on non-complex, non-critical Building Automation equipment on a job site.
• PC experience required and the ability to program HVAC related software.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.