Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
Talent Acquisition Advisor/Consultant
Formula for Success:
• Using strategic TA insights and customer service skills, you will manage requisitions for assigned businesses and serve as the main point of contact for Hiring Managers.
• With a keen ability to develop and cultivate partnerships, you will partner with sourcing and coordination resources to ensure timely execution of Talent Acquisition activities resulting in high quality talent.
• You’ll leverage your prior recruiting experience to identify strategies and influence Hiring Managers to strike an appropriate balance between quality and speed
• As an agile team player, you’ll contribute to additional TA projects as time and capacity permits
• Minimum 3 years recruiting experience
• Detail oriented - strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Ability to think logically and work independently
• Flexibility to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must be persistent and aggressive in following up to obtain information from various sources
• Experience with Taleo is a strong plus
• Working knowledge of HR SAP systems is a plus
• Experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Pay Rate: $41-44/hr
Home Location: Florham Park, NJ but open to remote position.
Contract: 12 Months + Extension/direct hire
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.