Fort Hood | Texas | United States
· ASR Requirements
· Experienced maintenance mechanic, familiar with the deprocessing and maintenance tasks on the variations of the Abrams Tanks (M1A1 ED, M1A2 SEP V2) vehicles.
· Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for the Abrams Fleet Vehicles.
· Identify technical problems and assist Field Service Representative in performing maintenance.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership responsible for maintenance.
· Must have one (1) or more years of maintenance experience on tracked vehicles; preferably on the Abrams M1A2 SEP Tanks
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Must be able to gain access to US Military facilities or bases; including a NACI clearance if required
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with internal & external customers
· Must be a U.S. person
· Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Applications
· Must be able to work effectively in a team-oriented structure in field and shop environments, both on and off military installations.
· Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships
· Adhere to safety operations
· Maintain accountability of assigned tools and property
· Required to work at heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, and work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
· Must have a valid State Driver's License and be able to obtain a tank driver’s license
· Able to meet the anthropometric requirements (ASR) to entry into the driver’s station or into an enclosed military vehicle
· Must be willing to travel within the United States to perform maintenance tasks and deprocessing
· Must be able to successfully pass the Job Proficiency Certification for Abrams fleet vehicles
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.