Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
HRU has teamed with a chemical manufacturer in the Research Triangle Park region to help find a Technical DevOps Coordinator. This position will work mainly in a project coordinating and analysis role helping their IT team to design and implement improvements. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree, an understanding of Agile methodology, and strong organizational and administrative skills. The hiring manager is seeking a "creative mind" knowledgeable of marketing trends. Must be able to visualize ideas and put them into writing. A successful individual will be able to convey messages via PowerPoint in order to attract and excite internal audiences as it relates to new technologies. Must be able to translate verbal data into visual content and take on a number of technical and marketing tasks to support the team. This position is open to entry-level candidates with a portfolio and some experience in a corporate environment. The starting pay rate for this contract role is $20.00/hr and does offer benefits.
Support project management tasks, quality assurance, process improvement, project analysis, design/implementation, and continuous DevOps transformation.
• The Technical DevOps Coordinator will support DevOps Transition for FDI/OT initiatives with a focus on corporate technology.
• Utilize knowledge of Agile, digital solutions, marketing / advertising, user interface technologies, and other technical related skill areas to contribute creative ideas and innovation required to develop internal marketing campaigns for internal IT transition.
• Quickly become familiar with internal technologies and service platforms
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change to enhance the integration change management processes
• May assist in designing applications and other technical related projects according to business need.
• Business Administration with IT background
• Strong technical understanding and skill aptitude
• Excellent creative writing skills
• Social media savvy
• Well versed in IT trends
• Project coordination skills
• Creative and self-motivated
• Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, take direction, and work in team environment
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.