Auburn Hills | Michigan | United States | 48326
*****4 rotating shifts: (REQUIRED) *****
1st Shift: 8:00 AM -4:45 PM EST
2nd Shift: 9:00 AM - 5:45 PM EST
3rd Shift: 9:30 AM - 6:15 PM EST
4th Shift: 11:15 AM - 8:00 PM EST
(Saturday OT hours 9:00AM - 6:00 PM EST)
• Represent customers, technicians, Dealers, & the market organization as their principle advocate addressing issues of vehicle quality, reliability, & functionality.
• Provide prompt, up-to-date technical assistance to VW Dealership personnel via a toll free telephone.
• Record, track, & research repair trends utilizing data received from dealerships as well as corporate field personnel.
• Provide repair trend data to Product Support, Publications, Training, & VW Field Personnel.
• Assist in the resolution of complex problems resulting from unusual product shortcomings which are not repairable by normal procedures at the dealership level.
• Assist in Technical Bulletin development.
• Partner with specific Product Support area of responsibility as first-level resource for Helpline.
• Dispatching and coordination for on-car verification (in agreement with Product Support)
• Resolve unscheduled & unplanned issues.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Automotive Technology or other Engineering curriculum or equivalent
• ASE certified Master Registered Technician (Highly Desired)
Years of experience:
• 3-5 years
Work flexibility (travel requirements, work schedule, etc.)
• Flexibility to work weekends, holiday, & evenings.
• Willingness to travel.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.