Maplewood | Minnesota | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Technical Service Engineer who will utilize occupational health and safety knowledge to work with customers and distributors on the technical helpline.
Our client is an established industry leader in in manufacturing products for everyday use. In this position you will answer technical questions that come in through the technical helpline and will assist employers and distributors to properly select, use, and maintain health and safety related products.
· assisting employers and distributors to properly select, use, and maintain health and safety related products such as fall protection, respiratory protection, hearing protection, coveralls, head protection, eye and face protection, and welding helmets.
· Assistance with databases, collection of customer feedback, and measurement of customer satisfaction will also be required.
· In addition, this position may assist in answering technical inquiries submitted through the PSD website and other electronic avenues.
· Willingness to work flexible hours to assist customers in different US time zones
· Bachelor’s degree in science or Engineering
· 1+ year experience working with Microsoft office
· Professional certification (CIH, CSP) in occupational health and safety (or related field)
· Minimum of one (1) year combined experience technical service and/or occupational health and safety / PPE experience or related experience
· Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
· Experience in communicating health and safety knowledge in a call center and/or customer service environment
· Proficiency at oral and written communications
· Desire to interact with customers over the phone
· Proficient in entering data to help maintain and utilize customer and knowledge management databases.
Position Type: 12 month contract
Job Location: Maplewood, MN
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.