Rochester Hills | Michigan | United States | 48309
HRU has teamed up with FANUC America Corporation to find a Technical Specialist/Engineering Coordinator for it's Rochester Hills, MI location. This is a long-term contract position offering a full benefits package with a competitive salary!
· Product specification and product introductions
· Packaging products in process solutions
· Application developments for targeted markets
· Demonstrations and technical support of proposal and sales engineers
· Engineering Group Forecasting
· New product release support/review/testing
· Support demonstrations at FAC, Customers, or Integrators
· Develop clear focus for selected applications (Process Solutions)
· Configurator develop and support
· Forecast consolidation for Paint Finishing Products & Spare Part Ordering
· Review and clarification of Customer Specification Requirements Mech/Elect/SW
· Identify priority targeted industries and customers which offer the best potential for growth and profitability in conjunction with program managers.
· Establish booking targets as well as market share targets
· Overtime or last minute overtime required
· Traveling throughout the world
· Other duties as assigned which may not be defined in this Job Description
· Paint and Process
· Software, Mechanical and Electrical support
· Ability to analytically determine support requirements and implement action(s) through interaction with functional/divisional groups.
· Experienced in/with automation and manufacturing environment with knowledge of/or interface to operational and manufacturing aspects including the ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Bachelor Degree preferred and/or proven experience within an automation company.
· Minimum two years ERP experience
· Good understanding of MS Office
· AutoCAD & Bentley experience preferred
· US Citizenship or Green Card only
· Intermediate to advanced comfort with MS Excel
· Ability to travel overnight if necessary.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.