Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
A hands-on position that supports Test Engineering staff with coordination activities for the various programs. This position works closely with one or more engineers to ensure that all documentation, material, and fixtures are aligned to carry out the various tests. This person will report to the Product Evaluation department and take direction from various test, validation engineers and/or leadership.
· Ensure that the proper test fixtures are available for testing.
· Work with both the inside and outside labs to facilitate transfers of these fixtures to their appropriate locations.
· Understand test fixture usage on program(s) and identify concerns as they may arise.
· The coordinator will work with the Validation Engineer to ensure that the test sample type and quantity match the test plan.
· Assist in the creation and/or management of the test sample plan.
· Assist in the review and/or tagging of test samples prior to receipt in the respective test lab.
· Assist in the “during” and “post” test review of test samples / photos.
· Follow-up on issues and/or bottlenecks and serve as an interface between the test lab(s) and the engineering staff.
· Assist in the update of various engineering summary and/or status forms and documentation.
· Completion of any necessary testing documentation including work orders or test sample tags.
· Maintains safe, secure, and clean workplace by following 5S standards.
· Provide written and verbal status updates to engineers.
· Attend department meetings as required.
· Interface with JCI test engineers and customers as required.
· Handle material movement as required (i.e. fixtures, pallets, and test samples).
· Associates in Engineering or pursuit of a technical degree (or experience) is preferred
· Computer skills (Microsoft office)
· Test lab experience (equipment, methods, instruments)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.