Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Test Engineer (Mechanical) to plan coordinate and accomplish projects involving heavy-duty vehicle testing and development.
Our client is an established industry leader in the design and building of the world’s toughest specialty trucks and truck bodies and access equipment. They make it their business to understand the rigors of their customers jobs and deliver vehicles that out-perform anything else on the market. As a Test Engineer you will be a highly technical mechanical engineer with experience in vehicle development testing and evaluation. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest and greatest heavy duty vehicles on the market and be thoroughly involved in all aspects of the testing of these vehicles.
1. Assist with establishing of requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project.
2. Recommend what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test.
3. Assist in formulating project estimates.
4. Assist in creating test plans and implementing them via communication to subordinate engineers and technicians.
5. Create plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development.
6. Coordinate, supervise and monitor progress of testing.
7. Recommend corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
8. Communicate the status and results of tests as needed.
Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience
Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Experience in automotive or heavy-vehicle equipment
Position will require security clearance
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Hours: 40 hours a week. Overtime is possible
Travel: Up to 50%
Benefits and Salary:
Pay rate: $35-$40/hr
Benefits: Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.