Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
SUMMARY Under the guidance and supervision from the senior engineering staff, plan, coordinate and work with technicians to accomplish projects involving heavy-duty vehicles test and/or development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with establishing of requirements for testing of heavy-duty vehicles and associated equipment according to the needs of the project.
2. Recommend what equipment resources are necessary to accomplish the test.
3. Assist in formulating project estimates.
4. Assist in creating test plans and implementing them via communication to subordinate engineers and technicians.
5. Create plans for fixtures and test apparatuses and supervise their construction and development.
6. Coordinate, supervise and monitor progress of testing.
7. Recommend corrective actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
8. Communicate the status and results of tests as needed.
Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Internship experience or 6-plus months related
•Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
•Experience in automotive or heavy-vehicle equipment
**Position will require security clearance
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.