Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Integration, configuration, and commissioning test support for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Drive-By-Wire technologies at onsite laboratory work spaces and offsite test locations.
Execute unit and system level verification tests in accordance with established test plans.
Support integration and verification testing at offsite locations and collaborate with electrical and software engineers to identify, define, and resolve issues that are identified during integration and commissioning tests.
Interpret data logs to identify issues for engineering investigation.
Support the hardware and software installation and commissioning of embedded controllers, sensors and network architectures including CAN and Ethernet.
Assemble and install the electrical and electronic systems according to provided engineering data of schematics interconnect diagrams.
Troubleshoot and identify root cause for electrical issues with harnesses, cables, and assemblies to determine a corrective action of repair or replace.
Conduct final inspection of installation prior to customer acceptance.
Frequent travel for multiple week durations to offsite locations during integration tests and customer demonstrations. Mainly in Oshkosh, Travel for integration testing, test sites in MD, TX, OK, LA
• Associate’s Degree with five (5) years of experience in engineering or equivalent*.
• A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or a Telehandler and AWP operator license. A
• Foresight to address potential technical issues with vehicles and systems.
• Knowledge of automotive and mechanical terms. Strong automotive electronics, use the tools to load software, electrical checks, system review and either fix or go back to source and figure out fix
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, government regulations and procedure manuals.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.