Kansas City | Kansas | United States
HRU has partnered up with an indirect material supplier and is looking for a Tool Crib Attendant! Must have warehouse experience along with inventory system use (SAP, etc.) MUST be able to travel out of state for training! Must be able to work all shifts. Position will be contract to hire and pay to start at $15/hr+ depending on experience. Interviews starting immediately! Apply today!
· Previous warehousing experience
· SAP (or comparable inventory system) experience
· Intermediate to advanced problem solving skills
· Focus on accuracy
· No forklift driving will be required, possibly burden carrier (only)
· Picking and putting away material
· Cycle Counts
· Works alongside and supports UAW Crib Attendants in the same role
· Shift is still TBD, but likely 2nd shift. Must be open to 2nd and or possibly sometimes even 3rd shift. Need flexibility here.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.