Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48312
HRU has teamed up with a global manufacturing company to find a Surface Designer for it's Sterling Heights, MI. This is a long-term contract position offering a full benefits package and is a great opportunity with a large company.
· Oversee the creation of complex concept layouts and develop new designs and re-designs, using internal or external 3D models, clay models, sketches and verbal instructions
· Oversee modeling of simple or complex parts as well as dependent components
· Define and apply Six Sigma principles and GD&T for both assemblies and dependent components
· Coordinate multiple projects for overall project and component design timing
· Intimate ability to utilize TeamCenter Engineering as a PDM to document program milestones
· Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrable mechanical design leadership experience
· Must use UG for producing studio/styling appropriate Class A Surface
· Illustrated experience of UG modeling mandatory
· Class B Surface experience is required
· Must be willing and able to complete all tasks assigned
· Must be able to work core hours
· Ability to work within a styling studio environment, working both independently and as a team member
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.