Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
The University Recruitment Coordinator will support the Program Managers on the University Recruitment Team by conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing PowerPoint presentations. This person will be responsible for coordinating logistics (travel arrangements, check requests) for on-campus events, assisting with information sessions for internships and full-time positions along with helping to plan the annual conferences. Additionally, this person will be responsible for ensuring databases are kept current for all programs participants and will assist in preparing offer letters, welcome packets and other correspondences, as well as ensuring all college recruitment materials are up to date.
Ability to work flexible work hours to support time sensitive recruiting events. The Coordinator must have the ability to work effectively with people at all management levels, prioritizing and juggling multiple tasks, and managing ambiguity.
• BS degree preferred
• Experience in support of college recruiting/internship programs, including job postings, arranging on campus interviews, arranging career fairs for multiple disciplines, arranging corporate and field interview events for University programs
• High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ATS
• Extremely detail oriented - must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to think logically and work independently
• Flexibility to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Must be persistent/assertive in following up to obtain information from various sources
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.