Reston | Virginia | United States | 20191
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Electric utility experience a plus
- Must have experience with DocuSign
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to engage with utilities
- Need to understand the different components of an electric utility bill
- May need to contact utilities to get the specifics on the electric infrastructure that will be installed to energize our electric vehicle charging sites
- Need to understand the load and capacity requirements associated with our electric vehicle charging sites and ability to communicate this concept to others
- EV Infrastructure, utility, alt fuels or comparable tech/energy experience
- Knowledge & understanding of utility industry
- Understanding of EV Charging ecosystem (manufacturers, installation companies, utilities and related government agencies)
This role reports to the Director of Utility Strategy and Operations and is primarily a utility support role focused on working with different internal stakeholders as well as external utilities throughout the United States. This role will work to support PDM on new utility line extensions, process utility contracts internally through the review/approval process and interact with utilities to resolve any issues that may arise.
• Provide support by creating construction summary sheets to help speed up the process of paying utility line extension contracts and invoices
• Reviewing and or creating check requests for utility payments
• Uploading contracts and check requests into DocuSign for signature once reviewed
• Paying monthly utility bills and helping with the transition to Engie
• Providing load information and helping to assist with utility applications for new service
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.