Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
· Develop, optimize and manage test plans that are used to evaluate and/or validate automotive seating.
· Serve as technical resource for customer, federal, and/or company test specifications and methods.
· Write test reports.
· Maintain and communicate program status.
· Development of test plans in accordance with customer, federal, and/or specific requirements.
· Program coordination of test plans, including samples, fixtures, schedules, sign-offs, witnessing tests, and sample reviews.
· Manage a test schedule using validation database, and/or customer specific format.
· Adhere to existing validation processes such as Issue Tracking and reporting, ED/DV/PV, DVP Structure, Spec Updating Process, etc.
· Quote entire test plans, establish test budgets, garner budget approval and track performance.
· Serve as key contact person between product development team and test labs.
· Develop optimization plans for test samples using acceptable practices.
· Support internal and/or external customer meetings and reviews as required.
· Provide clear instruction(s) on how a test should be setup and conducted.
· Recommend appropriate test sample sizes (n) in accordance to test requirements.
· Review of data and reporting of all tests (including final disposition of results).
· Support product development team on pre/post-test sample reviews as required.
· Support product development team with assessment, recommendations, and/or analysis of results to resolve product non-conformances.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering / technical) or equivalent experience
· 3 years of automotive testing experience.
· Knowledge of Automotive Test Methods and Automotive Test Specifications
· Test lab experience (equipment, methods, instruments)
· Post-test data interpretation and/or analysis experience
· Ability to work in a lab environment with equipment, fixtures and controllers.
· Strong interpersonal skills a must.
· The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.