Reston | Virginia | United States | 20191
· Direct reporting and regular contact with Audi Remediation team
· Special Project vehicle recovery, storage and maintenance
· Oversight and regular reporting on every detail of Special Project daily operation
· Ensuring vehicle quality and standard of care
· Freight payment processes for vendors related to project
· Freight payment auditing and assurance of quality of payment flows
· All required reporting; formulation, distribution and maintenance
· Any requested supplemental ad-hoc reporting
· Active participant in vendor sourcing, negotiation, contract ratification and compliance
· Defining, measuring and achieving established brand Key Performance Metrics (KPIs)
· Liaison with other group departments to ensure total customer care and avoidance of replication of work
· Act as direct liaison with carrier partners to insure timely pickup of vehicles from dealers, delivery to directed location and any additional shipments that may be required.
· Act as direct liaison with vendor partners in the areas of storage, maintenance, repair, inspection, claims and freight payment.
· Active participant in vendor sourcing, negotiation, contract ratification and adherence to terms and conditions.
· Ensure KPIs for area of responsibility are met: performance monitoring, reporting, resolution, customer satisfaction, etc.
· Creation or lead role in development, distribution and troubleshooting of all required and ad-hoc reporting
· Act as direct liaison between vendor partners and freight payment provider; ensuring accurate billing submissions, timely payment processes and regular, standard audit of all freight processes.
· Perform regular and ad-hoc reporting to Special Project team and Senior Management (verbal and written communication).
· Drive performance improvement by regularly analyzing and identifying trends during project lifecycle that require change / adjustment to ensure success and cost effectiveness.
· Maintain constant, transparent communication with Vehicle Logistics management, Senior Management and Special Project team so as to ensure highest quality care and avoidance of redundant process or task.
· Monitoring of established special project financial objectives; analyzing problem areas and creating innovative solutions with swift implementation of action plans.
· Accomplish organizational goals by owning and accepting challenges that drive business improvement.
· Project Management Experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to stakeholders at all organization levels
· Must work well under pressure and in a very dynamic and changing environment
· Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
· Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high-profile position
· Strong management of timelines & budgets
· Prioritization skills and efficient multi-tasking
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Attention to detail
· 3 years of experience in vehicle distribution
· 3 years of experience in vehicle processing
· 3 years of experience in damage prevention and vehicle quality
· Industry contacts and relationships that will help facilitate successful operation
Years of Experience:
· 5 years of experience in a logistics related field; finished vehicles transportation preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or another related field.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.