Grand Rapids | Michigan | United States | 49544
Responsible for creating detailed, accurate, and easy to use layout drawings and 3D models of our electrical systems consistent with company standards, commitments and project goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· 3D BIM modeling and coordination of electrical systems
· Support Prefabrication Process
· Updating Bluebeam Studio projects with accurate drawings, models, and information
· BIM 360 Field
· Trimble Point File creation and maintenance
· Internal coordination with project team and external with field Foreman/Superintendents
· Collaborate with VDC team on new prefab, Revit, and BIM methods as needed
Education and Experience
· Two year degree in Computer Aided Drafting preferred
· Experience in Autodesk Revit
· Experience in Autodesk Autocad
· Experience in Autodesk Navisworks
· Knowledge of BIM 360 Glue
· Knowledge of PDF editing
· Basic understanding of blueprint reading
· Basic understanding of general construction
· Basic understanding of electrical systems and installations
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
· Planning and organizing
· Communication skills
· Team work
· Tech savvy
· Detail orientated
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.