Grand Rapids | Michigan | United States | 49544
HRU has teamed up with a Commercial, industrial, and institutional electrical and communications contractor to find an Electrical Layout Coordinator for Grand Rapids, MI. This is a direct hire opportunity with plenty of advancement opportunities. If you are looking for a successful, growing company, this could be for you! We are on the search for someone with NEC compliant electrical installation experience. Due to the nature of this position, US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Champion layout on all projects utilizing VDC processes, standards & methods
· Coordinate with BIM Coordinators & Detailers on
· Communicate/Coordinate with project foreman to fully develop all aspects of the layout and installation execution plan
· Oversee the development of installation drawings & documentation
· Lead weekly call skype meetings throughout the VDC process along with the fabrication & project schedules
· Work to refine our current fabrication means and methods by seeking out feedback from field personnel
· Conduct project site visits with project foreman
· BIM 360 Field
· Coordinate with VDC Manager on Project Control System status
· Communicate with VDC Manager & Supervisor on issue tracking statuses
Education and Experience
· Experience related to innovative problem solving solutions
· Knowledge of unique means and methods for electrical systems
· Demonstrate knowledge related to NEC compliant electrical installations
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
· Proven involvement in successful project layouts
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.