Hoffman Estates | Illinois | United States
1. Pick parts, prepare and ship product within the day. This includes completing and maintaining the required paperwork and files, contacting carriers and assuring parts are shipped in a timely and accurate manner. Enter data into the computer.
2. Provide telephone support to both internal and external customers in a professional, friendly manner.
3. Perform daily cycle counts.
4. Distribute internal mail.
5. Process all receipts to appropriate stock locations including but not limited to; new,
repaired and non- inventory.
6. Assist with other department operations as required.
7. Assist with general building maintenance as needed.
8. Perform closing duties as assigned, when required.
9. Must be available to work overtime as required.
10. From time to time, may be required to drive to drop- off sites for Fed Ex and/or UPS, or similar carriers.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Two years experience within a warehouse environment
· Forklift driving experience
· Warehousing and distribution techniques and procedures
· Ability to use various hand tools
· Familiar with United Parcel Service, next day mail carriers and processing CODs
· Basic data entry skills
· Basic computer skills
· Good verbal communication skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.