Bedford | Indiana | United States
Type of Position:
Contract To Hire (6 months)
$16/hr (overtime paid over 40 hours)
This position is ONLY open to US Citizens and Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders).
• Available (health care, 401k, vision, dental, various plans available)
• Paid holidays / vacation not available on contract (would be available if going direct)
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with an Automotive Supply Chain Management company to place a Warehouse Receiver (SAP). This role will work at a major automotive manufacturing facility and will take ownership receiving all orders of part, supplies, etc at this facility. There will be shipping responsibilities as well.
• Previous experience working in a Receiving or Shipping / Receiving role
• SAP will be used, previous SAP experience is a HUGE plus
• Non-Conforming Receipt Investigation (some problem-solving skills)
• Experience with picking / packing
• Experience with cycle counts
• Good communication skills
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs and be comfortable in a manufacturing environment
• Receiving and shipping
o Packing / unpacking shipments
o Printing labels
o Loading / unloading from trucks
o Assembling containers
• Verifying inventory and parts / products are accurate
• Keep work area clean and organized
• Work with databases, doing light data entry
• 1st (day) shift position
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.