Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States
Provide leadership and direction to exceed quality standards and customers’ expectations with continuous improvements to reduce labor and material costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Review, create, maintain and approve warranty claims through use of a warranty repair database.
4. Work cross functionally to identify and resolve repetitive warranty claims.
5. Ability to manage and assign work load to field service representatives.
6. Make contact with customers to schedule a Service Technician to perform warranty repairs on the road.
7. Exhibit good computer skills using JDE and Microsoft Office systems.
8. Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 1-3-plus years of related work experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.