Auburn Hills | Michigan | United States | 48326
· IBM Security Access Manager (experience with SSO solutions using SAML, OAuth and OIDC.)
· Oracle Directory Server (or any LDAP).
· WebSphere Application Server
· 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring and administering 4 or more of:
o IBM Security Access Manager (Must have this experience to apply)
o Oracle Directory Server (or any LDAP).
o WebSphere Application Server
o WebSphere Portal
o ELK Stack
· 3+ years of experience in installing, configuring and administering 4 or more of:
o Ansible (preferable) or any other configuration management tool
o Container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes
o Experience with Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
· Work on both engineering and operations side of things
· Understand all phases of SDLC
· Automate routine tasks
· Pick up new skills quickly
· Collaborate with different teams in the organization
· Participate in on-call rotation
· Experience with build management tools like Maven or Gradle
· Experience with creating Jenkins Declarative Pipelines
· Experience in Python and Shell scripting
· Experience in ELK Stack
· Familiarity with Linux system administration
· Experience in Code Quality tools such as SonarQube and PMD
· Experience in Nexus Repository Manager
· Strong understanding of network security concepts
· Nice to have skills:
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.