Warren | United States | 48093
Ensure all production product meets customer requirements by assisting in the set-up, running, and layout of welded parts and assemblies. Support daily production. Maintain and continuously improve welding and robotic processes for assigned manufacturing areas. Review, plan, and implement approved process changes (verifying process integrity) resulting from continuous improvement and ECN’s.
* 1. Provide daily technical support to production weld operations. Ensure that all weld standards and procedures are followed.
* 2. Set-up, program and operate welding machines and robots as needed and as documented. Assist in troubleshooting.
* 3. Train production personnel to set-up and operate new and/or updated production welding equipment, tooling and gages.
* 4. Assist engineering to develop and document weld processes, parameters, equipment, tooling, torches, weld perishables and associated process documentation. Maintain and update documentation as the process evolves and improves.
* 5. Assist in transitioning prototypes in new programs to production equipment.
* 6. Monitor inventory min./max. levels of all welding supplies and spares.
* 7. Coordinate efforts with welding engineering and DCP teams to improve department measurables (scrap, MRB, cost, efficiency).
* 8. Participate in development and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
* 9. Review, plan, and implement necessary process changes (verifying process integrity) resulting from continuous improvement, ECN’s, PPR’s, and process deviations.
*10. Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* 1. High school diploma or equivalent.
Technical certificate and or degree in one or more of the following;
* 2. Minimum of 5 years experience in high volume production welding environment.
Verifiable technical training in GMAW, friction and or inertia welding processes
Verifiable technical training on Fanuc robot programming
Strong mechanical aptitude for making fixture adjustments.
* 3. Ability to read and work from process sheets.
* 4. Ability to perform bench layout of welded assemblies.
* 5. Good mathematical aptitude and background.
* 6. Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.