Algonac | Michigan | United States | 48001
HRU has teamed up with Eckhart to find two night shift welders for it's Algonac location. These are long-term contracts offering lots of overtime, a great pay rate and full benefits. If you have experience with MIG welding and are open to working nights (4:30pm to 3:30am), apply today!
A Welder/Fabricator must be able to read and understand blueprints and build and weld details and parts. Our goal is not to meet expectations. Our goal is to exceed expectations and ensure our customers receive an exceptional product at Eckhart.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Must be reliable and work well with others.
· Must be willing to learn and advance individual skills.
· Follow instructions given by supervisor quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision.
· Provide basic hand tools and equipment needed to, build, weld, and inspect your work.
· Able to read and understand blueprints, rough drafts (sketches).
· Able to build and weld details and parts to close tolerances.
· Be able to weld, Aluminum, Stainless, Tool steels, Hot and cold rolled steels.
· Braze, silver solder, cutting, normalizing, heat treat & other Gas welding Skills Required.
· Proficient Mig (GMAW), Tig (TGAW) and Arc welding skills.
· Build Jigs and fixtures for welding setups.
· Able to perform other shop duties required by the company. (i.e.: maintenance, cleaning.)
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED equivalent. Welding Certification, Or Associate Degree in Welding, minimum 5 years experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.