Livonia | Michigan | United States
Metal Fabricators will be responsible for supporting the department quality system regarding welding and fabrication requirements, as well as following work instructions provided for the assigned projects.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years of fabrication experience or equivalent schooling or equivalent military experience
· Minimum 2 years of experience as a welder, with strong skills in TIG welding
· Comprehensive interpretive understanding of weldment drawings with AWS A2.4 welding symbols
· Must be fluent in stainless steel
· Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
· Understanding and experience of fabrications (large and small)
· Have reliable attendance
· Must be available to work overtime/weekends
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision and the ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Demonstrate good communication skills
· Must be quality and detailed oriented
· Ability to be self-starting and self-motivated
· Must have good attendance and reliable transportation
· Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
· 1 year of machining experience preferred (lathe, Bridgeport, etc.)
· TIG Welder with AWS certifications is a plus
· Ability to read blueprints is a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.