Herndon | Virginia | United States
HRU has teamed up with a global automotive company to find a Wholesale Operations Analyst for their Herndon, VA location. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong sales operations experience, after-market vehicle knowledge, and a Bachelor's Degree. If you are looking to get your foot in the door of a largely successful company, this position could be for you!
This position will be responsible for 1) administering and maintaining monthly operations for all Wholesale Parts Operations sales programs and 2) performing analysis and review to identify and optimize opportunities that support the exceeding of sales targets and customer conversions and the growth of sales transactions, customer base, and dealer engagement. The position is a key component of sales operations requiring strong analytic, communicative, and diplomatic skills, and the role provides good exposure for the successful candidate to the After Sales business unit.
• Maintains program sales lists, reviews competitor and market data, and administrates operational updates to support profitable growth and strategically grow sales.
• Analyzes, monitors, and reports on performance of core sales programs to sales management, field teams, and other key stakeholders.
Recommend actions to improve performance based upon analysis.
• Calculates and administers program and promotional payouts to dealers, conduct audits for data anomalies, reconciles findings with controlling, and serves as a point of contact for dealer questions.
• Organizes, tracks, and executes program co-op expenditures working with the financial department, vendor stakeholders, and dealer personnel.
Sales operations support:
• Builds and presents monthly sales reporting and KPI tracking to sales management and field teams.
• Facilitates ad hoc analytical requests and inquiries requiring analytic investigation, in support of identifying sales opportunities.
• Supports the development and execution of promotions and incentives administration to support sales growth.
• Monitors market share and provides recommendations on initiatives to improve share percentage.
• Assists with reviewing competitor and market data and providing Wholesale-based input to pricing development and actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field such as business, economics, or marketing.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including experience with management, vendors, and external customers.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to create and maintain KPI reporting, business cases, and senior-level presentations
• Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL Server.
• Experience with SalesForce or CRM platforms.
• Advanced analytical skills including experience with large data sets.
• Ability to support and strive for continuous improvements.
• Commitment to delivering quality service to internal and external customers.
• Demonstrates commitment to delivering outstanding quality.
• Displays creative, analytical, and conceptual thinking using logic and reason on both strategic and operational levels.
• Master’s in Business Administration.
• Experience in program management or operations management.
• Experience in the automotive after sales industry.
• This role requires approximately 10% travel.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.